Tuesday, September 9, 2008


[photos]: I found a memory card with some pics from my trip to "the old country" for my cousin's wedding and our mini-excursion to the mountains. Guess which old country...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He was as charming as he was fresh. I wish I remembered his name.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My tribute to bad urban planning. The new housing complex where my cousin lived consisted of rows and rows of new brightly painted homes that were located just below the highway and secluded from the rest of the town. Also sectioned off was this train (I forget what it carried...grain or something) that happened to run perpendicular to the only path out of the complex and to the highway. Someone got impatient and tried to speed across the tracks to leave. It wasn't a good day for them. Or for the carload of us that needed to catch our flight out of the country.


No comments: