Saturday, September 27, 2008

"A Collage of Good (B)eats, Some Snacks or Nice Treats"

For someone with so few culinary skills, I've been taking a lot of pictures of food lately, so much so that I think one of my classmates now thinks of me as "that kid who always shoots food." And although I've been making a pretty conscious effort not to snap any more of those shots in the past week or so, somehow they keep creeping into my batches. I figure it's time I conceded anyway and post some food-titled tracks I enjoy listening to whenever they slide through my me-tunes (yes, 'me-tunes.' no free product ads here).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[edit:] I finally figured out what photo the Two-Headed Freap album cover (<--not my flickr account) kept reminding me of....Steven Hyde.

No comments: